WORKING WITH ROB BROWN AND THE BD ACADEMY VIRTUALLY
Rob Brown and the BD Academy work almost exclusively with large (top 100) accounting firms in the UK.
Our 'in person' workshops and inhouse training BD Academies are for minimum audience sizes of 20 people and are mostly UK based.
However, there are still ways to engage with Rob and his work-winning business development methods if you...
- work for a large accounting firm overseas
- work for a smaller accounting firm
- represent an accounting (or professional service) body, association or organisation
- represent an accounting (or professional service) group, club, movement or network
We offer online or virtual training sessions via webinar and phone which you can deliver at lower cost and to a larger number of people simultaneously.
ROB BROWN'S SPECIALIST TOPICS FOR VIRTUAL TRAINING
Rob delivers phone based training and webinars (online) to large accounting and business audiences globally on the following 14 topics or themes:
- The benefits of referrals
- Developing a referral mindset
- Generating lots of high quality introductions from existing clients and professional contacts
- Positioning and discussing referrals
- Identifying the best referral sources
- Making the ask for referrals
- Upselling and cross-selling tactics
- Increasing share of wallet
- Getting clients to spend more and more often
- Breaking down silos across your firm
- Harnessing referrals from colleagues
- Having effective cross-selling conversations
- Differentiating yourself
- Thought leadership and creating content
- Positioning yourself optimally in a sector, location or nich
- Standing out in your firm and community
- Raising your profile
- Personal branding
- Having higher level conversations
- Adopting a board level persona
- Developing gravitas
- Demonstrating leadership qualities
- Thinking and acting more strategically
- Moving from compliance to advisory
- Having deeper value client conversations
- Becoming a more trusted advisor
- Uncovering more opportunities to serve
- Pricing more effectively
- Assessing pitch situations
- Derailing the pitch process
- Gaining inside knowledge
- Bossing the pre-pitch meeting,
- Preparing a winning pitch
- Delivering a winning pitch
- Building a culture of collaboration
- Growing a networked organisation
- Networking internationally and virtually across countries and cultures
- Building internal relationships across offices and remote teams
- Being liked by more people
- Why likeability leads to trust
- Developing personal impact
- Making great first impressions
- Winning people over
- Winning life's popularity contests
- What is it and why it matters
- How to build trust quickly
- What damages trust
- What low and high trust firms look like
- trends on trust
- how trust affects the bottom line
- corporate vz personal trust.
- Time management strategies
- Making time for BD and for clients
- Managing your inbox and interruptions
- Saying 'no' to the wrong things
- Effectively getting the right stuff done
- Delivering client delight
- Creating exceptional client experiences
- Managing client expectations
- Delighting clients without increasing costs
- Boosting your Net Promoter Score.
- Lead generation via email and phone
- Probing needs and uncovering opportunities
- Creating the gap between you and your rivals
- Having better sales conversations
- Handling common objections
- Effective closing and sales negotiating
- The importance of LinkedIn for winning work
- Crafting a compelling LinkedIn profile
- Being found by the right people
- Building out your professional network
- Prospecting using LinkedIn
- Sharing content for credibility
For the best impact and sustainable (long term change in behaviours), talk to Rob about embedding the training so people take action AND give you tangible ROI.
WATCH ROB'S 18 min TEDx - TALK 'THE PERSONAL BRAND OF YOU'...
10 REASONS TO WORK WITH ROB BROWN
You can be confident partnering with Rob Brown to train your people virtually for these 10 reasons:
- AUTHORITY. Rob is the bestselling author of How to Build Your Reputation with Wiley (the world’s largest business publishers) and 50+ more business resources; sought-after media contributor on vital relationship and business topics.
- ROI. Rob delivers ‘hard ROI’ programs and presentations to generate more referrals, sales and business opportunities from networking and word of mouth.
- CREDIBILITY. Rob is the most recommended networking expert in the world on LinkedIn; hundreds of personal testimonials from happy clients and audiences, host of two online radio shows with global experts on cutting edge topics.
- INFLUENCE. There have been 100K+ views of Rob’s TEDx talk on Youtube. In addition he has 35K followers on Twitter and 21K connections on LinkedIn.
- EXPERIENCE. Rob has hosted (MC’d) and spoken at over 100 conferences internationally; trained and coached over 20,000 business people globally.
- EXPERTISE. Rob is a respected expert on word of mouth marketing, reputation, likeability, executive presence, business, networking, referrals, influence and career acceleration.
- PROFESSIONALISM. Trusted Advisor to major corporations; featured TEDx speaker; awarded Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association.
- PERSONALISATION. All of Rob’s sessions are bespoked to clients to give your audiences the best possible experience and most relevant content.
- HUMOUR. Easy going and relaxed to work with. Rob’s mantra is ‘high impact, low maintenance’
- ENERGY. Rob’s high energy and dynamic delivery goes down very well with audiences.
WATCH ONE OF ROB BROWN'S ACCOUNTEX 2018 KEYNOTE TALKS
LISTEN TO ROB BROWN DOING GUEST PODCAST INTERVIEWS...
Small Business Elevation Podcast
with Leon Streete & Robert D Smith
“Building a Great Reputation and Powerful Connections”
Business Banter Podcast
with Shameer Shah
“How to Network Less but Network Smarter”
Business Elevation Podcast
with Chris Cooper
"Building Corporate Executive Presence"
10 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ROB BROWN
Here are a few personal facts about the man behind the microphone:
- He has a black belt in kickboxing
- He is an accomplished musician with an album of songs
- He’s a committed Christian and small time philanthropist
- He had brain surgery in 2016 after a major haemorrhage
- Due to vision problems, he is not allowed to drive
- He cannot whistle or ice skate but has a great memory for voices
- He lived an expat life Hong Kong for 3 years
- He has never drank and is a lifelong tee-totaller
- He has visited every US state apart from two (guess which?)
- He is allergic to grapefruit and loves milk chocolate
WATCH THESE 4 ROB BROWN EVENT INTERVIEWS TO CAMERA
International Confex 2017 Event
Love Business East Midlands 2018
Successful Selling Event 2016
Business Networking Summit 2016
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT ROB BROWN
Here are a few selected testimonials and endorsements from Rob Brown's clients and audiences:
- “Rob’s dedication and expertise will do wonders for your reputation, your wallet and your opportunities!” Lord Sir Digby Jones
- “Rob’s work is highly relevant in every sense. Completely committed to our success – a terrific partner!” Royal Bank of Scotland
- “Helped us add £millions in new business through his networking and referral programs!” HSBC
- “Invaluable insight into building rapport and reputation with our key stakeholders!” Lloyds Banking Group
- “Gave us a clear formula get in front of more of the right people and turn our contacts into introducers and clients!” General Electric
- “Just one of Rob’s power scripts landed me a $2m contract!” Academy of Chief Executives
- “This is so relevant to what we do. it’s all upside, even if you are already good at networking. Great ROI!” Experian
- “100% excellent feedback from all of our delegates. Rob is a consummate professional!” Chartered Institute of Marketing