ROB BROWN - Inspiring Keynote Speaker, Experienced Conference Chair and Engaging Event MC
ROB BROWN'S 7 MOST POPULAR KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS
- Driving Change in a Digital World. Insights and strategies for large firms to stay ahead of the digital transformation to be more profitable, take market share and offer better service.
- Adding Value in a Digital World. What exactly is 'value' and as digital takes the human out of relationships, how can accountants truly add value to increasingly expectant clients?
- The Magical 25% Solution. How to generate an extra 25% of revenues from your existing client base by increase share of wallet, cross selling and generating client referrals.
- Doubling Advisory Opportunities. As compliance becomes more commoditised and less valued, discover how to position, sell and deliver on more lucrative advisory work.
- The Future of Winning Work. How business development, making sales and winning business has changed over the years, and what really works right now for the best accounting work winners.
- Leading Change for Growth. How do leaders in large firms drive change, get buy-in for their vision and win the war for talent which will fuel growth in a changing world?
- The Secrets of Top Work Winners. Discover what makes the best work winners different, and what they do and say that others don't to open more doors, land more deals and win more business.
- Training Accountants to Win Work. Why does most soft skills training (sales, networking etc) fail? Learn the secrets of successful training and what to do to make learning new skills really stick.
WATCH ROB BROWN'S 18 MIN TED TALK
ROB BROWN'S SPEAKING AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Rob speaks to and trains large accounting and business audiences globally on the following 10 topics:
- GROWTH. How the best firms grow through win more work and developing a firm-wide BD culture.
- DIFFERENTIATION. How the best firms are standing out in today's competitive, samey marketplace.
- VALUE. What value is, why it's important and exactly how to deliver it in today's digital world.
- NETWORKING. Why relationships and networking are vital but neglected by modern accountants.
- REPUTATION. How accountants can stand out, raise their profile and be much more referrable.
- TRUST. What trust is, why it matters and how to build (and break) it in firms and with clients.
- LIKEABILITY. How to be more liked more quickly by more people, plus why likeability builds trust.
- EXECUTIVE PRESENCE. How to develop gravitas, authority and strategic impact at more senior levels.
- PRODUCTIVITY. Smart ways to create an extra 2-3 hours a week for yourself and your clients.
- REFERRALS. How to generated more quality introductions from clients and professional contacts.
- SELLING. Better ways to improve mindset and skills to pitch, prospect, phone, negotiate and close.
- PERSUASION. Proven ways to change behaviour, gain buy in, influence others and get to 'yes'.
WATCH ROB BROWN'S 3 MIN SPEAKER SHOWREEL
10 REASONS TO WORK WITH ROB BROWN
Rob is not a celebrity or big name that will guarantee you bums on seats. Sometimes a well-known name is what you need for your event. But more often you want an accomplished speaker and safe pair of hands who will deliver real value to your audience rather than a mere personality. You can be confident booking Rob Brown for your event for these 10 reasons:
- AUTHORITY. Rob is the bestselling author of How to Build Your Reputation with Wiley (the world’s largest business publishers) and 50+ more business resources; sought-after media contributor on vital relationship and business topics.
- ROI. Rob delivers ‘hard ROI’ programs and presentations to generate more referrals, sales and business opportunities from networking and word of mouth.
- CREDIBILITY. Rob is the most recommended networking expert in the world on LinkedIn; 978 personal testimonials from happy clients and audiences, host of two online radio shows with global experts on cutting edge topics.
- INFLUENCE. There have been 100K+ views of Rob’s TEDx talk on Youtube. In addition he has 40K followers on Twitter and 21K connections on LinkedIn.
- EXPERIENCE. Rob has hosted (MC’d) and spoken at over 100 conferences internationally; trained and coached over 20,000 business people globally.
- EXPERTISE. Rob is a respected expert on word of mouth marketing, reputation, likeability, executive presence, business, networking, referrals, influence and career acceleration.
- PROFESSIONALISM. Trusted Advisor to major corporations; featured TEDx speaker; awarded Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association.
- PERSONALISATION. All of Rob’s talks are bespoked to clients to give your audiences the best possible experience and most relevant content.
- HUMOUR. Easy going and relaxed to work with. Rob’s mantra is ‘high impact, low maintenance’
- ENERGY. Rob’s high energy and dynamic delivery goes down very well with audiences.
WATCH ROB BROWN'S 45 MIN KEYNOTE AT ACCOUNTEX 2018
10 WAYS TO WORK WITH ROB BROWN
Rob is a versatile performer and speaker. Clients get best value booking him to deliver multiple sessions while he is at your event. Choose from any of these:
- Inspiring Keynote Presentations. Rob delivers motivational, personalised and high content talks on trust, likeability, reputation, networking, referrals and executive presence.
- MC Services. Rob’s warm authenticity, empathy and clean, gentle humour is perfect for engaging your audiences to really enjoy your event. He is brilliant at hosting a complex event, keeping your audience entertained, managing your schedule and representing your brand from the stage.
- On-Stage Interviews. This is an engaging and different way to elicit the messages of your key people.
- Facilitated Dinner Discussions. Round table talks on key subjects such as trust, business relationships, likeability and high level connecting. Guaranteed to get everyone talking, buzzing and connecting. Ideal for any sit down meal situation where you want people to talk and connect.
- Private Sponsors Dinners. A personal Q&A session for VIPs before or after an event, possibly including a short intimate motivational address, some stimulating table discussions and a signed copy of one of my books.
- Practical Workshops. If you’re running seminars or learning tracks as part of your event, book Rob to a ‘sleeves rolled up’ interactive and skill based workshop to go with his keynote.
- Live 'Working a Room' Sessions. Rob does a very popular live networking session over a buffet lunch or cocktail reception. Your people learn and practice the sexy stuff like how to work a room, how to approach (and get away from) people, introduce others and make a great first impression. An ideal blend of learning new skills and meeting new people at the same time.
- Business Card Buzzes. A facilitated networking session where your audience are given tasks, questions, intros and reasons to swap cards with at least 50% of people in the room. The more meaningful connections they can make, the more likely they can 'make something happen'. Ideal when lots of people in the room don't know each other.
- Pre-Event Hosting Workshops. If your people are hosting, this pre-event skills-based workshop teaches them how to welcome guests, network the room, make the most of the opportunity and master the 'host behaviour' that makes people want to do business with you.
- Valuable Video Footage. Rob is very comfortable in front of a camera, and is often asked by clients to conduct interviews or give previews/reviews of your event. This is ideal for your marketing, website or internal comms to showcase your event.
WATCH ROB LIVE - BUILDING THE PERFECT NETWORK (23mins)
10 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ROB BROWN
Here are a few personal facts about the man behind the microphone:
- He has a black belt in kickboxing
- He is an accomplished musician with an album of songs
- He’s a committed Christian and small time philanthropist
- He had brain surgery in 2016 after a major haemorrhage
- Due to vision problems, he is not allowed to drive
- He cannot whistle or ice skate but has a great memory for voices
- He lived an expat life Hong Kong for 3 years
- He has never drank and is a lifelong tee-totaller
- He has visited every US state apart from two (guess which?)
- He is allergic to grapefruit and loves milk chocolate
WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT ROB BROWN...
5 WAYS TO GET THE BEST OUT OF BOOKING ROB BROWN
Rob is pretty easy to work with. His mantra is ‘high impact, low maintenance’. And these 5 tips will definitely optimize your experience of booking and working with Rob:
- EQUIPMENT. Rob moves around a lot on and off the stage, so a clip-on lavalier mike and good room lighting is best. Talks can be delivered with or without PowerPoint – your choice.
- TIMING. Rob’s sessions inspire people to connect and take action. Best slots for him to speak are opening keynotes and before lunch.
- BRIEFING. Rob personalises all of his talks, so providing him with good context and background on your event an audience means you’ll get a performance that really entertains, engages and resonates.
- BOOKS. Rob can make signed copies available for your audience. They are great takeaways or sometimes a valuable gift for your leaders and high performers.
- MULTIPLES. While you have Rob already at your event, make the most of him by booking an extra session such as a workshop, live networking facilitation or hosting some on-stage interviews with your key people, guests or other speakers.
ROB BROWN IN ACTION
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT ROB BROWN
Here are a few testimonials and endorsements from Rob Brown's clients and audiences:
- "We continue to use Rob Brown for our high level conferences - his delivery and audience engagement always scores top marks!"CIMA
- "Rob Brown has spoken at several of our events and always brings huge value, cutting edge content and gets the highest feedback!"ICAEW
- "Over the last ten years, Rob Brown's presentation remains the highest scoring in terms of feedback from our accounting audience. Truly inspirational!" AVN
- “Rob’s dedication and expertise will do wonders for your reputation, your wallet and your opportunities!” Lord Sir Digby Jones
- “Rob’s work is highly relevant in every sense. Completely committed to our success – a terrific partner!” Royal Bank of Scotland
- “Helped us add £millions in new business through his networking and referral programs!” HSBC
- “Invaluable insight into building rapport and reputation with our key stakeholders!” Lloyds Banking Group
- “Gave us a clear formula get in front of more of the right people and turn our contacts into introducers and clients!” General Electric
- “Just one of Rob’s power scripts landed me a $2m contract!” Academy of Chief Executives
- “This is so relevant to what we do. it’s all upside, even if you are already good at networking. Great ROI!” Experian
- “100% excellent feedback from all of our delegates. Rob is a consummate professional!” Chartered Institute of Marketing